ARIYA NANGFAH SUNSCREEN SPF 50 REVIEW

         Hello everyone! I’m back with a new review. I’ve been searching for a primer and a sunscreen lately. Good thing my sister has a product which was delivered to her by her friend from Thailand. She sells it for Php 290.00 pesos. Since I was curious on the product, I bought it for me to try. 

         The product is not just a sunscreen, but it also has many benefits. Later on, I will state each of them. The product is named as ARIYA NANGFAH SPF 50. If you could hear the name itself, it’s a skin protection against the UVA/UVB. But.... it doesn’t ends there. The Nangfah Sunscreen also acts as a foundation primer plus it could also help to make the skin whitens plus, plus, plus, it’s also waterproof so worry no more when your skin will sweat. 

PRODUCT CLAIMS 

Nangfah Silk Suncreen 

1. Sun Protection 
2. Primer 
3. Whitening 
4. Waterproof 

        A silky smooth water proof foundation primer and sun screen that leave the skin brighter, smoother and supple with even skin tone, protects the skin from UVA/UVB damage, prevents future hyper pigmentation or uneven discoloration. It keeps the skin moisturized while it serves as oil control foundation without making the skin feel greasy, suitable for all skin types and sensitive skin. 

PACKAGING 

        One thing that I’ve noticed on the box of the product is that it’s very cute and it comes with a girly design and stylish fonts. The combination of pink, yellow and blue are perfect as it could easily attract the eyes. 

       This is how the box looks like: 


       On the other hand, the container of the product comes with a small gold glass like and comes with a Thailand look design on its cap. I love the container of the product since it looks so elegant. As a matter of fact, my when my mother saw the container, she thought it’s very expensive. But anyway, it’s really quite expensive for its price since in one container there is only small amount of product inside. 

       This is how the container and the product looks like: 


PRODUCT’S TEXTURE 

     The product’s texture is very silky and I could not feel that there’s a greasy something on the product. Whenever I tap the product, it feels so foamy. 

PRODUCT’S SMELL 

       The product really smells so good and it’s very pleasing to the nose. It smells like a mild perfume that doesn’t sting the nose and it’s very addictive. 

PRODUCT EXPERIENCE 

       Even though the product only comes in one shade, it’s never a problem since it easily blends the skin. It’s true that you will not feel any greasy on the face after applying the product. It’s also different from the sunscreen I’ve tried before since it’s not heavy when applied to the face. I’ve observed the product. The product lasts on the face for about 12 hours even after sweating on the face. What I also like with the product is that it makes my skin feel smooth and supple plus it could whiten the skin which looks naturally. What I quite don’t like about the product is that the amount of product on the container is too few for its price. If only the manufacturer would add a bit more on the product’s container then it would be great.Plus it's not easy to find and only available online. 

1. Sun Protection 

-Even though it states that it has SPF 50, I didn’t depend on it since the sun is still too strong to harm the skin. But I think it helps in protecting my skin against the sun anyway. 

2. Primer 

-It’s a good foundation primer. There was one time when I tried to make it as a base on my makeup and I was impressed that it worked well on my face. It blends on my makeup well. 

3. Whitening 

-I think the whitening occurs when you applied the product on the face. What I like about its whitening effect is that it looks natural. 

4. Waterproof 

-Yes, the product is indeed waterproof since even after sweating the product stays intact on my face for about 12 hours. 

RATING

Quality: 5/5
Affordability: 3/5
Availability: 2.5/5
Performance: 4/5 

         Overall I love the product since the result makes me feel impressed. 

WOULD I REPURCHASE THE PRODUCT? 

         Yes, because I love on how the product works. It’s compatible on my skin. 

WOULD I RECOMMEND THE PRODUCT? 

         Yes I would love to recommend this product to those who want to have a foundation primer and sunscreen at the same time. But please do patch test first to make sure that you’re not allergic with the product. Furthermore, we have different skin types so what fits for me may/may not fit to you.

Disclaimer: The product is not sponsored and my money is used to buy the product. All opinions expressed above are genuine and unbiased. I love being able to share my experiences with the product to help other consumers in making informed purchasing decisions. Moreover, we all have different type of skin and the result on me may not be the same as yours.

2 Comments

  1. This sunscreen packaging actually looks cute- even better that it works! I normally don't mind paying a bit more if it's worth it- thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!