BELLIC PEEL & GLOW PRODUCTS REVIEW

Last May, I joined a Facebook contest; Bellic Peel and Glow Mother's Day selfie contest in particular. The contest is just easy. The contestant must post a selfie with his/her mother and put a caption on why she is the best. The winners of the contest will receive gift pack from Bellic.

Luckily, I was choosen as one of the winners; I din't expect it to happen since my caption isn't that great as well as the quality of the photo. But I'm so thankful that I won. Now, last June 2017, I have received the prizes and I was so shocked seeing two bags which are full of Bellic products; 1 each type. I was so pleased to see them. Then, I give the other set to my mom.

Since, I've been using the products for almost a month now. Let me share to you my insights.

These are the products which I received. My mom also has products same as mine.


 Now, in this review, I will not go through the ingredients of the products but I'll share my experience, the things that I like and the things I don't like about the product:

1. Bellic Peel and Glow Brightening Body Wash


At first try, I honestly don't like the smell of this product. It doesn't sting on the nose but the smell is just unpleasing on my part. But when I put an a little amount on the bath cloth and rub it on my wholr body, it now smells good and it feels great on the skin.

WHAT I LIKE:

*I like the squicky clean feeling after using the product. 
*I quite love the smell.

WHAT I DON'T LIKE:

*I use this twice a week but it's a bit drying.

2. Bellic Peel and Glow Brightening Lotion


I use lotion everyday since my skin is used to it. And whenever I don't use lotion, it feels like my skin is unhappy with it. When I tried using this Bellic lotion, I love how unheavy it is on the skin plus the scent is so refreshing. What I don't like with it is that it's a bit drying on my skin and I haven't feel that my skin has glowed. It feels like it's not moisturize right now.

3. Bellic Peel and Glow Brightening Toner


The moment I used this toner, I'm glad that it doesn't sting on my face. It also smells good. But one thing I noticed is that, it made my face quite dry and it doesn't really lighten those pimple marks on my face. Though it made mybface quite dry, it made mybskin quite glowing either.

4. Bellic Peel and Glow Brightening Soap

Not the actual size of the soap, I already cut 1/4 part of the soap before taking a shot.
Unfortunately, I stopped using this soap after two weeks due to the dryness it gives on my skin. Just so you know, Kojic soap may be a bit drying but I can't take on looking at my dry skin that's why I cease to use it. But I love the smell and the squicky clean feeling it gives on my skin also. It's just that it's a bit drying.

5.Bellic Peel and Glow Day Cream and Night Cream

Day Cream

Night Cream
I used this creams up until now and I could say that there is quite an improvement on my face. It's quite glowing now. With the day cream, it may feel like a thick cream but when applied to the skin it's not heavy on the skin anyway plus it blends easily on the makeup I'm wearing. Plus it has SPF 30 which helps on protecting mybface against the direct heat of the sun.

While the night cream, it's just like a moisturizer cream like other brands and as expected it's not heavy on the face and feels so refreshing after putting it on the face. 

I have noticed quite peeling on my face but it's not intense anyway and tolerable. 

Overall, Bellic Peel and Glow products are great but the drying effect on the skin is what I don't like. Perhaps, since it has Vitamin C, the result is like it. But I love the Day Cream and Night Cream plus the Lotion anyway.

RATING:

Performance: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Availability: 4.5/5
Effectiveness: 4/5

WOULD I REPURCHASE THE PRODUCTS?

Probably, yes on some products.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THE PRODUCTS?

Yes, I recommend the product to those who want products with Vitamin C. By the way, the line of products doesn't lighten the skin but it can make your skin glow. So if you're a whitening enthusiast, think twice.

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored review. The author reviewed the products since it's her will. The views and opinions expressed by the author are honest and just. Moreover, we have different skin types and thr result on me, may or may not be the same as yours.

2 Comments

  1. ������������

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to use the Bellic Peel and Glow body wash and the Glutathione night cream just last night, and I notice that the body wash does makes your skin dry. I think it's because of the whitening ingredients it has. I'm hoping that it's effective for me. I've used also the lotion and the soap before but I don't see any changes in my skin.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!