NICHIDO MINERALS/ PRECISE EYE PENCIL IN CHESTNUT REVIEW

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new product review. For now, it's for our "Kilay is Life". I will share to you my favorite eyebrow pencil as of now. I've been using this eyebrow pencil for about 5 months now. I know it's been a while and now's the time to review this product; a short review.

And my favorite eyebrow pencil so far is...... *hiatus* NICHIDO MINERALS/PRECISE EYE PENCIL IN CHESTNUT which is made in Czech (Goldline Cosmetics). I'm not sure if it's really meant for the eyebrows or just on the eyes but I used it on my eyebrows anyway; bear with me. I was not interested with this eyebrow pencil way back then. I don't even care on trying out this product. Howbeit, when my colleague said that it's a nice product and I also love her eyebrow so much, I give it a try. I bought it at Watsons for Php 138 pesos. It's somewhat like dark brown.

PRODUCT CLAIMS

*Water Resistant
*Allergy tested: contains silica mica and zinc oxide

PACKAGING

There's nothing special with it; just the usual eyebrow or eye pencil. It comes with somewhat brown coat and doesn't have its own brush on its cap. Anyway, when I bought this product, it doesn't come in another packaging that protect it.

This is how the product and its swatches look like:



From top to bottom: One swipe, two swipes, three swipes

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE PRODUCT

*It is pigmented
*Matte-finish
*Easy to apply
*Doesn't smudge
*Water resistant
*Powdery-like result when applied
* Natural looking brow-finished
*Not overlooking
*Can last up to 12 hours

WHAT I DON'T LIKE ABOUT THE PRODUCT

*Price: I think they should just lower the price a bit.
*Availability: Only available at Watsons.

Here's a sample of my brows using the Nichido minerals.


Perhaps you may not appreciate so much the product as it's not that amazing as how it looks like on my picture. But it's really amazing on the brows and I love it. I presume you won't regret on buying it.

WATER RESISTANT TEST

In this picture, I poured water on the swatches on my hand. 
I tried rubbing the swatches with slight force.
I tried rubbing the swatches with force.

I'm glad that it really did pass the water resistant test. The product claim which is it's water resistant is indeed true.

Overall, this product is really a great product from Nichido.

RATING

Quality: 5/5
Price: 4/5 
Performance: 5/5 
Availability: 4/5 

WOULD I REPURCHASE THE PRODUCT?

Yes of course. But it still depends if it will perform well till the end of time. Ha-ha! 

WOULD I RECOMMEND THE PRODUCT?

I’m inclined to recommend this product to those girls who love pigmented and water resistant eyebrow pencil. I presume you won't regret when using this produ t.

Thank you for reading and passing by on my blog. Feel free to come back for my next review. God bless!

Disclaimer: The product is not sponsored and my money is used to buy the product. All opinions expressed above are genuine and unbiased. I love being able to share my experiences with the product to help other consumers in making informed purchasing decisions. Moreover, we have different kinds of eyebrows, the performance of the product on me may or may not fit on you.

2 Comments

  1. I would like to purchase hazelnut nichido eyebrow and eyeliner with small brush attached. Please email me where I can purchase one. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. My email address is sallynelson2004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!