SILKA FACIAL CLEANSER IN AVOCADO REVIEW

         Hello everyone! As what I’ve said on my previous review, I’m having a problem on skin dryness due to lack of water intake. I always envy those people who have oily face. They don’t feel the struggle of having a dry one. But it’s so ironic that those who have oily skin want to have a dry skin. Ha-ha! Why is that?

             I decided to buy another facial cleanser. I unexpectedly purchased this cleanser, which I'm about to review, since I was in a hurry that time and it has a same color on my old cleanser. I didn’t realize that the purpose of the cleanser I bought is different from my old one. Howbeit, I’m happy that I mistakenly purchased this cleanser since its purpose is useful on my problem.

            SILKA FACIAL CLEANSER IN AVOCADO is what I’m talking about. This facial cleanser is for dry skin which is perfect for my problem. I bought it on the price of Php 36.75 at 150 mL. I have tried other Silka facial cleansers before in Calamansi, Cucumber and Green Papaya. The Calamansi and Cucumber give me breakouts which I certainly don’t like while the Green Papaya fits my skin but only act as a cleanser and nothing else. 

PRODUCT CLAIMS
  • Skin nourished by Silka, skin so clean, so silky soft
  • Silka Avocado Facial Cleanser is effectively formulated to gently wash away dirt from your skin making it look fresher and cleaner.
  • It is formulated with Avocado extract and Provitamin B5 that gently moisturizes your skin leaving it soft and supple. Its pH balanced formula helps restore skin’s natural pH level. With continue use, skin will be visibly fresher and younger looking.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE

           Moisten a piece of cotton with Silka Avocado Facial Cleanser. Gently apply on face and neck until thoroughly cleansed, may also be used on arms and legs. For best results, use twice daily, in the morning and before bedtime.

PACKAGING

           There’s nothing special with the container since it’s like other facial cleanser bottle wherein the cap is on the top, there is a sticker on the front which states the name of the cleanser is on its use and on the back the sticker that states its product claims, directions for use, tips, barcode, manufacturer, ingredients and mL. On the bottom of the container, there are numbers but I presume those are neither manufacturing date nor expiration date.

              This is how the bottle looks like:

Front
Back

             On the product itself, it’s liquid and doesn’t contain any floating thing in it. It’s like other facial cleanser which bubbles when shaken. 

SMELL

              I could say that the cleanser doesn’t produce any harsh fragrance which can irritate the skin. It smells good and it’s just mild. I think it's gentle on the nose also. Even though it states that it’s avocado flavour, I can’t smell any avocado smell there.

PRODUCT EXPERIENCE

           The moment I realized that I get the wrong kind of cleanser, I was hesitant first since I’m afraid that it might give me breakouts. I’m afraid of breakouts because they ruin everything. But I have no choice then so I tried it. The very first moment I used the cleanser, I could feel that it doesn’t just make my skin squeaky clean, but it also makes my skin so soft and supple. I think I agree with the product claims, it really does work. 

            I could still remember that time when one of my closest friends told me that my skin is no longer dry anymore and that surprises me. I wasn’t expected that there is a significant change on my skin. 

           As what I’ve observed after 1 month of using this cleanser is that, it made my pores quite unnoticeable. Plus it makes my skin glowing, moisturized and supple. I was really surprised by the unexpected result. I really have those 360 degrees of satisfaction with this cleanser. It’s really effective on my skin I could say. Plus the fresher face look is just awesome. 

            I’m glad knowing that this cleanser help in resolving my dry skin face problem and knowing that it's not harsh on the skin is also a plus points.

RATING
  • Quality: 5/5 
  • Price: 5/5 
  • Effectiveness: 5/5 
  • Availability: 5/5 

WOULD I REPURCHASE THE PRODUCT?

           Yes of course. With the unexpected results it gives on my skin, I would probably purchase it again and again. But if they change formulation and doesn’t give the same good results, maybe that’s where I wouldn’t purchase it again.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THE PRODUCT?

            I’m inclined to recommend this product to those people who are having dry skin problem. I know the struggle of having one and I’m willing to help you by this product. However, we have different skin types so whatever fits for me, may or may not fit for you.

            Thank you for reading and passing by on my blog. Feel free to come back for my next review. God bless!

Disclaimer: The product is not sponsored and my money is used to buy the product. All opinions expressed above are genuine and unbiased. I love being able to share my experiences with the product to help other consumers in making informed purchasing decisions. Moreover, we all have different type of skin and the result on me may not be the same as yours.

1 Comments

  1. Hi, Nice Blog!!
    Make your skin lively and youthful by using Papaya Cleanser from Urvija on a regular basis. It removes dead skin and nourishes the skin with papain extract and vitamin c.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!