KOJIE SAN: DREAM WHITE ANTI-AGING SOAP REVIEW

I have been a whitening enthusiast these days. I want to look and explore products that claim better results especially if it says that it can whiten the skin. Why I want to look fair and have white skin? I really envy those people who have fair and white skin. Why on earth I’m not blessed with that kind of skin though? But that doesn’t mean I don’t love what God has given me. I also love myself and the way I am but of course, I also love to try something new that could enhance the gift that God has given me. So now, since I want to try products that said to whiten the skin, I invest on buying them. I actually tried using this product way back when I started schooling in college. I don’t have a blog that time since I wasn’t able to give a review about it online. Later on I will also share to you my experience while using the product before and now. So, keep reading and learn more about the product I’m about to share.

Are you familiar with Kojic soap? Or should I ask, are you familiar with a product branding named Kojie San? If so, then great, since that’s the product I will review. Kojie San soap has 3 variants: Dream White, the one with orange color and the one for men. Now I will review on KOJIE SAN DREAM WHITE ANTI-AGING SOAP. Perhaps you’ve been wondering why I said earlier that I’m going to review on a whitening soap where in fact, the featured on this soap is anti-aging. Later on, you’ll find out!




This is how the packaging looks like:





As you can see, it has a very simple packaging that has the combination of blue, white and black. There is also a lady on the packaging. On the back part of the packaging it states there the product claims, directions for use, batch number and expiration date, net weight, manufacturer and the ingredients. Below are the ingredients of the product for you to look at and discover if there are ingredients with this soap that is incompatible with your skin.

INGREDIENTS. Coconut oil, De-ionized water, Sodium Hydroxide, Kojic Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance, Aqua & Xanthan Gum & Caprylyl Glycol & Glucose & Carrageenan & Phenoxyethanol & Ethylexylglycerine, Cocodiethanolamide, Mineral oil, Tea Tree Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Collagen, Elastin, BHT.

So those are the ingredients of this soap. If you not familiar with the ingredients and you’re not sure if it works well on your skin, try do do the patch test. Try the product on your hand and observe if it after 24 hours if it’s compatible with your skin or not. If you get an allergy while trying out it on your hand, don’t try to use this soap.

This is how the product inside looks likes:


The soap is covered with thin cellophane, fair enough to cover it as a whole. As you can see it is color white. The size of the product is just fair enough for its price. By the way, I bought this one at Watsons at price 60 pesos for two soaps. There is also a single soap in a box which cost for about 32 pesos. But then again, price still varies on where you will buy the product.

PRODUCT CLAIMS. Kojie san Dream White Anti-aging soap combines the youth-regenerating properties of collagen and elastin plus the skin lightening effect of kojic acid. The moisturizing and whitening properties of the product will leave your skin feeling revitalized, refreshed and younger-looking. Bathe in the warmth and softness of vanilla scent.

What can you say about it? Isn’t it amazing? So now you know that this product will not just bring out the younger-looking in you but also lighten your skin in the process. Why? Since this product also has a kojic acid ingredient that helps lighten your skin. What’s good about this product is that if you feel like you have an unpleasant skin, you don’t have to worry since it combines the properties of collagen and elastin to make your skin look healthy and not saggy.

I’ve been using this product for almost a month now. But I just stop last week for some reasons: not negative reasons though. What I like about this product is that, it has a great smell; vanilla scent. It feels so nice inhaling the vanilla smell of it. The soap is also so easy to apply and after washing it with water, you could feel the smoothness and cleanliness of your skin all over. But after drying it with towel, it starts to feel dry but not to the point that it looks not hydrated. But that’s what whitening soap side effect is; it dries up your skin a little bit. So after taking a bath, try using a lotion that could moisturize your skin. What I just don’t like with this soap is that it melts easily. That’s why I have here a tip on how to last this one bar of soap for a month: cut it to four equal parts or even 8 pieces, it’s still up to you. But you need to cut it in order for the soap to last for almost a month (based on my experience).

When we talk about the results of this product, it really does make my skin look quite healthier and my skin gets quite lighter. You can’t really determine to yourself if your skin get one shade lighter. Asking your friends and let them compare your skin the past week is a great help. This soap don’t really make your skin looks whiter overnight. Perhaps, the lightening effect of it will undergo a gradual process. If you want to see fairer results, try to continue it for 6 months and see if it really lightens your skin up to nth shade whiter. When I used this product before, I also encounter the same effects.

To sum up everything about this soap, it’s really a great soap which is perfect to those who are in a budget. It is really affordable and you could buy this soap at any department stores and drugstores nationwide. This soap doesn’t work overtime. Of course it takes time to see visible results. I would recommend this soap to everyone who wants to bring out the younger-looking skin in them and wants to lighten their skin.

Would I repurchase this soap? Yes.

Thank you for taking time in reading my article. I hope as you finish reading this, you learn something. God bless you always!

Disclaimer: The product is not sponsored and I use my money to buy it. All opinions expressed above are genuine and unbiased. I love being able to share my experiences with the product to help other consumers in making informed purchasing decisions. Moreover, we all have different type of skin and the result on me may not be the same as yours.

9 Comments

  1. It is very effective and makes the skin look so healthy. Out of all the whitening products I've ever used, it's the most effective. You can also use RDL Papaya cleanser. Great combo for face and body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought one. Hope it will make a difference on my skin shade. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is whitening your skin po?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. So far, based on my experience as a person having combination type of skin, I haven't experienced any allergy. But do the patch test before tryinh it out especially if you have sensitive skin..

      Delete
    2. Using it for 3 days and i was really so sad because my skin were very itchy and feels like im burning, then one day morning i saw my skin very dark and it is like i have sunburns. What treatment can I do?

      Delete
    3. Awee :( You might be allergic to this soap sis. For now, stop using the soap and moisturize your skin to lessen the itchiness.

      Delete
  5. Can 15 yrs.old use the sunblock kojic?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thanks for the update on Kojic soap! It helps prevent anti-aging!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!