MILANI COLOR STATEMENT NAIL LACQUER IN 38 CORRUPTED CORAL REVIEW + SWATCH


          Hello everyone! It’s a very nice Friday for me since I don’t have a class. I have a peace of mind now knowing that I don’t have to worry with anything school-related works. I’m finally done with my report also this Monday so I really have a nice day today. I feel awe knowing that I accomplish what I need to finish. By the way, I’m here again to share to you my insights on a product.

 This time it’s a nail lacquer. Keep on reading to know more!

          Everyone really wants to have that colored nails that could add some trendy looks on their appearance as a whole. Colored nails will really enhance the beauty of the nails and add definition and style to the nails. So today, I have here my first impression of a nail lacquer, MILANI COLOR STATEMENT NAIL LACQUER in #38 Corrupted Coral which I received as a prize on a giveaway I joined in instagram.

          This is how the packaging looks like:

    
      It’s so elegant, isn’t it? It also looks so cute plus the polished cap adds a class on the design. It also has a colored acrylic emblem which presents you the actual color of the nail lacquer. The bottle looks so strong that it doesn’t break so easily. It really does protect very well the nail lacquer inside it. Plus look at the color of the nail lacquer, it’s really cute and so girlish. Milani slays the corrupted coral. It’s so pleasing on the eyes. It comes with a 10 mL bottle; you can use it for a number of times.

          This is how the bristle looks like:

     
     Like other nail lacquers available in the market, it also has a thin, soft bristle perfect even for those who have smaller nails like what I have now. I accidentally cut my one nail short, so I just cut my entire nails; I really have a cute nails now. Unfortunately, I need to wait until my nails grow for me to apply my entire nails with this nail lacquer. It could apply even on the very side of the nails. 

          The swatch of the nail lacquer: 


         As what you can see, it adds definition to my nails a It’s so easy to apply. It doesn’t give that sticky or even so silky nail lacquer. It’s just right for what the nail lacquer lovers always wanted. The smell of it is just right, not to harsh for the nose.

          What I like with this nail lacquer is that after application, it doesn’t take too long for it to dry. Proven when I tried to swatch it on my thumb finger. It takes for about 5-6 minutes to dry. Plus when I touch the dry nail lacquer, it doesn’t mark a fingerprint on my other thumb. It looks so polished well.

          There was once my sister borrowed this nail lacquer to try on her nails and she was so pleased with the result. She compared it with other nail polish she used before. She was astonished with its result. Based on my observation on her nails, it looks perfectly on her nails. And what amazes her more is the nail lacquer lasted for about 3 weeks and when she is about to change nail lacquer, the corrupted coral is still intact on her nails.

Verdict:

          Milani Color Statement Nail Lacquer in #38 Corrupted Coral is a nail lacquer with a girlish color. It really proves that it’s a nail lacquer which gives a perfect and long lasting result. It’s also a high quality nail lacquer.

Pros:

  • Cute and Vivid Color
  • High Quality
  • The polish is just right
  • Long-wearing
  • Smell is not harsh
  • Elegant Packaging


Cons:

  • Availability is limited

          Thanks for reading my article. Till next time!

          For more info about Milani Products just visit
           www.milanicosmetics.com  .

Disclaimer: I got this product as a prize on a giveaway I joined in instagram. The company of the product is not connected with the giveaway I joined in. Moreover, all opinions expressed above are honest and just.


0 Comments

Feel free to comment!