LOREAL COLOR RICHE LE ROUGE IN POP UP PINK REVIEW + SWATCH


          Using matte lipsticks, my lips feel so dry plus my poor lips always cracking up. I feel pity for my lips. I have no choice but to look for something, a lipstick rather, that could not make my lips so dry. I’m really a fan for matte lipsticks but due to the circumstance that my lips has encountered, perhaps, I will cool off with my matte lipsticks for a while and pave way for something that could moisturize my lips and act like a lip balm as well. It doesn’t mean that I would really stop using matte lipsticks but I will just give space for the latter for a while and heal the damage which has been done.

          After looking out for lipsticks that could help me with my dilemma, I found this LOREAL COLOR RICHE LE ROUGE lipstick to try out, hoping that it could give the result I want to have. I have here one which is in shade Pop-up Pink. I’m not really a big fan of pink lipstick but this one really catches my attention when I give a swatch to where I bought it. The saleslady really encourages me to buy since she said that it said to be a moisturizing lipstick. It’s a pigment rich lipstick which contains nourishing ingredients such as Omega 3 and Vitamin E with Argan Oil for more luscious lips and it could help treat dryness on the lips. She added that it’s also a long wearing lipstick and the stain will leave on the lips even after you rubbed it off. Honestly, her extrinsic motivation for me to try the lipstick really works. Cross finger. I hope it works great on my lips.

Price: P625.00
Bought from: Watsons Department Store
Other Locations Available: All leading department stores and drugstores nationwide, also available online

          By the way, this is how the packaging looks like:



          As what you can see, it’s really so elegant. It looks so polished and very well made. It also has these colored acrylic emblems which would tell what the color of the exact lipstick looks like.

          I have here a swatch of this lipstick:


          On the picture you could see 3 swatches, swipe once up to thrice. I made a swatch like this for you to be aware of how define this lipstick after 3 swipes. You could observe that even in one swipe, the lipstick could give a full coverage. The pink shade of this lipstick is like on Barbie’s. Have you seen the lipstick of a Barbie doll? It somewhat looks like that. It’s best for those people who have warm skin tones. I could also say that it’s best wear when it’s sunny day.

          The texture of the lipstick is so creamy and it can easily apply to the lips. I love this lipstick makes my lips so soft like a jelly. I could not feel the dryness of my lips anymore and it’s really long wearing. One problem I just encounter with this lipstick is when I eat, sometimes the lipstick stamp outside the lines of my lips. So, I really need to be careful when eating and check my lips after. But on other matter, there’s no problem with the lipstick.

          What I also like with this lipstick is that it could make me less haggard. I’m actually the kind of person who looks haggard directly especially when the sun is up and the environment is not conducive anymore. But this lipstick really did great on my look. It does make my lips quite hydrated also. It did prove to me that I will really not regret buying this product. Loreal really make a wow lipstick. My dry lips have been solved plus the haggard look lessens because of this lipstick. Oh, what a heaven sent! Perhaps, I would try those other shades and see it for myself the effect of them also.

Verdict:

          Loreal Color Riche Le Rouge in Pop Up Pink is really a perfect lipstick for those who are experiencing dryness of their lips like me. It is best used especially when at the beach or even hanging out with your friends and many more. This lipstick really amazes me and I would really recommend this lipstick to try.

          Thanks for reading my article. Till next time!

          For more info about Loreal products, just visit Loreal Paris website. (Click here)

Disclaimer: My money is used when buying the product unless stated. All opinions expressed above are accurate and just.

  

0 Comments

Feel free to comment!