BENCH PAINT BOX INTENSE EYELINER REVIEW

      Hello everyone I'm back with my review on a pen eyeliner which I purchased recently. This pen eyeliner is a product from one of the famous brands here in the Philippines, BENCH. Are you ready? Let's start.

          Bench paint box has variety of products available on their list. These products claim to have a promising result. Now, let's review one of Bench Paint Box product which is the Bench Paint Box Intense Eyeliner. I purchased it for Php 159.00 pesos only so it's not that tight on the budget. But per pen only has 1 mL in it; need to apply enough on the eye for it to last quite a while. There are two variants of this intense eyeliner; brown and black. But black is much better for that fiercer look and brown looks like greyish and not literally brown in color.

PRODUCT CLAIMS

          A waterproof, liquid eyeliner that delivers excellent color pay-offs and stays for more than 12 hours.

PACKAGING

          The pen eyeliner comes with a gray, black and gold packaging. There's nothing special with it that it could not make your eyes pop-up. It's like the usual pen eyeliner available in the market which claims to give amazing results.

              It looks like this:


         Talking about the tip of it, it comes with a felt tip eyeliner but the felt tip is bendable which is great. Through the use of the bendable felt tip eyeliner, anyone could control the eyeliner when they tried to apply it on their eyes. I presume, there is a greater chance that applying the eyeliner on their eyes is a piece of cake; even beginners can make it almost perfect too.

           This is how it looks like and swatches:



SMELL

            It's funny that I include how it smells like. Ha-ha! But yes, I just did. Anyway, it smells like a bavarian cream with a menthol thingy. Funny isn't it? I smell it more than thrice to really dig in on what it smells like and yes, the ones that I mentioned earlier is what it smells closely like.

PRODUCT EXPERIENCE

          I was so excited to try it out, to be honest, since I think it's a nice product. When I applied it on my eyes and try to achieve that fiercer look, I love how the felt tip can make an amazing result. I could control the eyeliner pen so easily. What I also love with it is that it's very pigmented. When I glide the eyeliner here, it will follow on my hands command without leaving any trace of inobedience. It may not dry so fast but still, it's worth the wait. The eyeliner looks so nice on the eyes and it doesn't smudge when rub lightly. Not to mention when rub with pressure, it would surely come off.

          Talking about the product claims, I don't agree that it's a waterproof eyeliner since the moment I tried putting water on my swatch, it easily removed. But I agree that it will surely last long but without rubbing off with hands or in contact with water.

             So far, this product performs well except that it's not water proof. So, if you're too sweaty, try thinking twice if you would want to try it.

RATING

Quality: 4/5 
Price: 4/5 
Effectiveness: 4/5 
Availability: 4/5 

WOULD I REPURCHASE THE PRODUCT?

            Probably. I'll think about it again when the product is already empty.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THE PRODUCT?

        I’m inclined to recommend this product to those people who wants to try pigmented intense eyeliner at a fair price. But if your face sweat easily, think twice since it's not waterproof.

            Thank you for reading and passing by on my blog. Feel free to come back for my next review. God bless!

Disclaimer: The product is not sponsored and my money is used to buy the product. All opinions expressed above are genuine and unbiased. I love being able to share my experiences with the product to help other consumers in making informed purchasing decisions. Moreover, we all have different type of skin and the result on me may not be the same as yours.

0 Comments

Feel free to comment!