Ever Bilena Lip and Cheek Roller in Uptown Red Review

Ever Bilena is one of the top brands in the Philippines in terms of beauty products. No wonder, whenever it releases a new line of products, beauty lovers will surely run to the nearest EB store without another word. 

Ever Bilena also never settle to be left behind. As the trend of lip stains or lip tints rise in the market, EB made their line of lip stain for the consumers to try. Moreover, I presume that you already heard about Ever Bilena Lip and Cheek Roller. I honestly heard a lot of good reviews about it. But of course, to attest that it's really good, I gave it a try-- to see is to believe as they say. Is the roller worth the hype? 

With the roller in mind, I went to Watsons and bought Ever Bilena Lip and Cheek Roller in Uptown Red for Php 130.00. I chose this shade because I love lip tints with a reddish-orange color. Without further ado, let's move on to the review.


Here's a swatch of the product...


The stain is water-based and it doesn't have a stingy smell. The smell is almost unnoticeable but that's fine-- the smell is never the deal here but the product itself. 

WHAT I DON'T LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

At first, I was hesitant about this product since it's water-based and it might look patchy on my lips. Howbeit, as I try it out on my lips, I was surprised that it could cater to color my lips even on the upper part, it's not patchy and it's pigmented. It could also glide easily on the lips; so easy to apply. Unlike other stains, the roller of this product glides smoothly even weeks or I presume months of using it.

This roller doesn't have a bitter taste unlike other brands and it's comfortable to wear even when it dries-- it's also transfer-proof. 

I also love that this product is budget-friendly and paraben-free.

This stain is also long-lasting easily if you're not eating watery or oily food too much, hence it will easily be erased.

WHAT I DON'T LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

One thing that I find unpleasant with this product is when I apply it on my cheeks. Honestly, I love to try the blush look effect which is very hyped on social media, however, this roller tends to look patchy on my checks as it dries easily.

Since it dries easily on cheeks, what I did is I grab cotton, put a small amount of water on it, glide the roller on top and apply it on my cheeks. This works if the stain easily gets dry. You may try it as well. (You're welcome)

VERDICT

Just like other products, this stain has its good sides and downsides. Howbeit, it has more positive sides that I experienced while using this product so I gave this a thumbs up. Will I recommend this? Yes, I would recommend this product to those who wanted to have a budget-friendly lip and cheek roller which is paraben-free. 

I hope this review helps. Thank you so much for reading! 

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored review. All insights were solely from my experience. Moreover, we have different skin types, so what fits for me, may or may not fit for you.

0 Comments

Feel free to comment!