EyeMo Moisturizing Formula Review | Treat Dry Eyes | Eyestrain

Due to prolonged using of my phone, I've experienced dry eyes which is very much uncomfortable. I can't concentrate doing my daily tasks for my eyes keep on distracting me.

Having dry eyes is never easy. It's like there's a foreign object in your eyes that you'd like to eliminate but you can't. The dryness of my eyes is like a soil being exposed to too much sunlight. I can't deny the fact that I regret on abusing my eyes and not taking proper care of it. 

With my negligence, I had this consequence that I need treat and deal with. That's when I bought EYEMO MOISTURIZING FORMULA in the pharmacy. The price is about Php 100+. Each bottle contains 7.5 mL of formula and it has a flowy liquid type of drops, not the gel type.

This eye drops claims to lubricate the eyes.



PRODUCT CLAIMS

"EYEMO Moisturizing Formula contains a unique ingredient Hypromellose, a special lubricant that gently soothes and eases the strain from your eyes."

It also claims to refresh tired and dry eyes.

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

After buying the product, I applied 2 to 3 drops in each of my eyes and I used it thrice a day for 3 days. I tried to test this product atmost 3 days to see if it gives a difference.

I also love that when I applied this product in my eyes, it doesn't hurt; it's so gentle in my eyes. Another thing is that I love its slight cooling effect. 

Based on my experience, this product indeed helped in relieving my dry eyes or eyestrain while doing other methods to cure it. 


WHAT I DON'T LIKE ABOUT THIS ABOUT

I don't have any issues or negative feedbacks with this product for this has helped in relieving my dry eyes. 

VERDICT

I am so happy that this eye drops helped me a lot. I recommend this product to anyone who's experiencing minor problems like eyestrain or dry eyes. Moreover, it's much better to ask advise from a doctor since we don't know if what you're experiencing is purely eyestrain or  it's another eye problem that should be taken more seriously.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope this review helps!

Share us your insights in the comment section below.

DISCLAIMER: It is much better to ask help from a professional before purchasing any medical products.

0 Comments

Feel free to comment!